We welcome your informed, on topic and respectful comments on Scotland Rugby News. Below we’ve outlined some basic guidelines and rules on commenting to help us ensure open and relevant discussions.
If you read any comments that do not follow these guidelines, please use the contact us immediately.
- Comments are solely the opinions of the individuals leaving them. In no way does Scotland Rugby News endorse or condone them.
- It is standard practice to ask for your name, email address and website URL when submitting a comment. Your name and email are required, but you are free to leave off a website URL.
- By commenting on Scotland Rugby News, you agree to our terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to edit, or not publish, comments that do not follow these guidelines.
- No slanderous or defamatory comments.
- No personal abuse.
- No racist or sexist comments.
- No topic hijacking. Please stay on topic.
- No code-baiting.
- No comments openly hostile to another code.
- No intolerance of other people’s views and opinions.
- No personal arguing. Please stick to the topics.
- Comments promoting products, or with irrelevant links to websites, will not be published.
- Please accept other people’s opinions, even if they are objectionable to you. Recognise the value in a proper discussion, and refrain from responding in a vindictive manner.
We reserve the right not to publish, or to edit, comments that do not follow the above rules or to place (without warning) offending commenters on moderation.
- Delete your comment without notice.
- Place you on moderation for any duration.
- Ban you from the site permanently, at our sole discretion.
If you wish to raise a concern, please do so and we will review and consider removing the offending comment.
Any threat of legal action may result in you receiving a permanent ban from the site and all of your comments being deleted, at our sole discretion.
By commenting on Scotland Rugby News, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Community Guidelines for Social Media
Scotland Rugby News does not guarantee any Follower a response and reserves the right to moderate, hide or delete any user generated content (including for example Photos, Posts or Comments), or to block and ban any Fans/Likers of the Page in its discretion. Posts or Comments containing inappropriate material will be removed, including for example offensive, vulgar, abusive, discriminatory, defamatory, violent or commercial messages or links to third-party websites or pages. While SRN makes every effort to moderate third party content, it is not responsible (and does not accept any liability) for any content on this site other than official SRN posts. Please be aware that this is a public site and your Posts/Comments may also be shared on Facebook and used in on-air broadcasts.