Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Canon Printers are known worldwide for their easy troubleshooting. The support code canon mg5670 b203 error is one of the most common errors encountered…

To get an answer to this question, go to this website. I’ll tell you what I think about this hookup website and its policy.

First, begin by turning off the printer. Also, have a check in the level of the cartridge. For this, you can take the ink cartridge and have a look at it.
      Now turn on the printer and allow the printhead to move from the left-hand side of the printer.
      Now wait till the printhead moves to the left side.
      doing this will help you to load the configuration setting. it will help to clear itself from inside. Now in a case, if it doesn’t clean itself than you will have to repeat the entire process all over again.
      However, to repeat the process the printhead must be on the right-hand side.
      Sometime the error may appear on your screen when there is an issue in the windows registry or problem in the operating system. For further information on this, you can contact Canon Printer Customer Support.

Step 2-
      Canon Printer error code b203Setting the ink cartridge properly- as mentioned above the issue of Canon Printer error code b203 is seen when the ink cartridge is not installed the right way. Also if you have recently changed the ink cartridge than there is a possibility that your printer will display Canon Printer error code b203. Therefore it is very important to check the level of ink in the ink cartridge and its alignment before moving into any further step.

I hope both these solutions will be helpful!

Mark Wilson

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

[snax_content]