Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

tech800n
      Player

Windows Error Code 0xc00000e9 is an annoying thing so the blog shares the information on how to troubleshoot the 0xc00000e9 error.

The error code 0x8024a000 appears on the computer when we want to update the Windows 10 download error 0xc1900223 to the latest version by browsing the Microsoft website. Therefore, it is obvious that it is an error while updating and some annoying problems that keep popping up on the computer.

Read more in detail about windows 10 download error 0xc1900223 to fix the above-mentioned problems.

Windows error code 0xc00000e9 is a common Windows Boot Manager error that indicates either a hardware failure or a corrupted system file encountered during the boot process. It appears shortly after the computer starts, but before the Windows login screen, as follows: An unexpected I/O error has occurred. Error code: 0xc00000e9

Causes of Windows 0xc00000e9 Error Code
      The 0xc00000e9 error code always has to do with the boot process for Windows. An I/O error, or input/output error, occurs when the system is unable to access a drive or disk, which means it cannot read or copy data. Because it’s common, there are many reasons why the error might appear:

Malfunctioning external hardware or PC components.
      Damaged I/O ports.
      Incorrectly seated components such as a disconnected hard drive that doesn’t make contact with the motherboard.
      Improperly configured UEFI, BIOS, or CMOS settings.
      Corrupt system files or Windows Registry problems.
      Problems with Windows Update.
      A boot sector virus or other malware.

Try these steps in order until the error goes away: Reboot the computer. If you can’t log in to your computer, perform a hard reset by holding down the power button until the computer shuts off, then turn it back on.

Disconnect all external devices. Remove peripherals such as external hard drives, flash drives, and other USB devices, then restart the computer. These extraneous devices can interfere with the boot process at times. Remove them one-at-a-time to figure out which device is at fault.

Scan Windows for errors. If Windows loads successfully after a reboot, use the built-in Windows Error Checking tool and the SFC scannow command to check the hard drive and system files respectively for problems.

I hope all these steps will be helpful to fix Windows 0xc00000e9 Error Code.

Mark Wilson

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

[snax_content]