- 12th October 2021 at 6:29 pm #17729
Incorrect settings of your Epson Printer or insufficient ink levels might often make you wonder why is my Epson Printer not printing in color. While such issues can be frustrating, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to get rid of the issue:
1. Turn off your printer and disconnect the printer’s power adapter from the electric
2. Open the printer’s access door and remove the ink cartridges to check if the ink levels
are sufficient. Replace the cartridges if required.
3. Now, remove the printhead and keep it aside.
4. Dip a clean cloth into a bowl of lukewarm water and remove excess water.
5. Use the wet cloth to clean the printhead and fit it back to the relevant slot.
6. Close the printer access door and check if the issue is resolved.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.