The content that appears on Scotland Rugby news is sourced from a number of providers and in our view are produced and communicated in compliance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, including the fair dealing provisions.
Scotland Rugby News also publishes content submitted by rights holders according to the following Terms and Conditions.
If you are concerned that content on Scotland Rugby News may infringe copyright material you own or control, you can submit a copyright notification using the form below.
We will promptly investigate and respond to your query.
Scotland Rugby News – Content Notice
Please use this form if you have concerns that content on Scotland Rugby News may infringe copyright in material you own or control. It is only once we have this information that we will be able to respond adequately to your concerns.
Please include the answers to the following questions:
- Are you the owner of the copyright in the relevant material?
- Do you hold an exclusive licence to deal with the copyright in the material?
- URL of the material you are concerned about
- Describe the work that you claim has been infringed
- Your full details including name, email and Entity Legal Name